It's my boys' favorite soup.
- 1 kg smoked meat (smoked meat, ribs)
- 3 gogosari
- 1 red onion
- 2 parsley roots
- 2 carrots
- 3 red potatoes
- 2 kg bors
- 2 bunches of larch
- 5 eggs
- freshly ground pepper
- vegeta without salt.
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Sour soup with smoked pork:
We wash and portion the meat to put in the soup. I also had ribs and smoked ciolan. Let the meat boil well. We clean the vegetables, chop them and after frothing the meat, we pour the whole mixture of vegetables in the pot to continue to boil with the meat. soup. After they have boiled the vegetables, we try them, to see if they are well cooked, we put the borscht, let it boil for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper, add the finely chopped larch, turn off the heat and put the lid on the pot and let the soup rest. Whoever wants can beat about 5 eggs in the soup, it will surely give it a better flavor. I make soup for my family in a 6 kg pot. Good appetite!
1. After washing the smoke well, cut it into pieces and boil it in 5 liters of cold water. Froth the stew and let it boil until the meat can be easily cleaned from the bones. When it is cooked, remove the meat, let it cool and clean it, removing the bones.
2. Grate the carrots, parsnips and celery on a large grater and grind the leeks well with a knife. On a rich root base: carrot, parsnip, celery, parsley root any soup becomes a success. We boil them in the juice in which the meat was boiled. Cut the tomatoes into cubes and add them to the pot together with the cup of broth. When the vegetables are almost cooked, add the cabbage juice and add whisk of thyme in soup. When the soup starts to boil again, add the diced potatoes and a spoonful of rice.
3. Put the smoked meat fringes back in the pot and let the potatoes boil. When the potatoes are cooked, taste and season with salt (it also depends on how salty your cabbage juice is). Remove and remove the thyme sprigs and then turn off the heat. Finely chop the fresh parsley, season the soup and put the lid on the pot. Leave covered for 5-10 minutes. On the flame of the stove, bake a dry, hot or uncooked cup, which we crush with a spoon on the plate when we eat.
Also for these times, when the cabbage is on the stall, I recommend you try the cabbage soup with smoked pork tails.
So we boil the beans and bones in different pots.
It will not put salt in the beans, from the beginning, but only when it is well penetrated, I read that the salt will strengthen the bean and will prolong the cooking time.
If the bean remains hard during cooking, you can add in the water, a knife tip with baking soda, but not too much, and then the other ingredients will be crushed.
I read, but I don't remember where, that you can add a little sugar or even a potato and then the beans will boil faster, but I didn't try these options.
Sour pork smoked soup - Recipes
This is an authentic recipe for a substantial boyar soup, of Austrian origin, dating back to the mountains, especially in the mountains - where there is a lot of work to be done and where it is colder than other areas - the recipe kept from father to son in the region historical Bucovina, former Austrian duchy.
- Ingredients: 300 gr smoked homemade sausages (or any other smoked meat), 150 gr kaizer, 4 medium potatoes, 1 medium onion, 1/4 celery root, 1 parsnip root, 1 parsley root, 1 carrot, 1 bell pepper red, fresh or dried greens (larch, tarragon, parsley), paprika, salt, pepper, 200 gr homemade cream (minimum 25% fat), 2 fresh egg yolks, 1 tablespoon tomato paste or a cup of juice homemade tomatoes, 1 cup sour borscht, oil for frying, water for boiling.
- Preparation: diced kaizer pieces and smoked sausages (or other smoked meats) sliced to the thickness of a finger are put in a pot with 1 tablespoon of oil, and when they start to sizzle, add finely chopped and chopped onions and, mixing so as not to catch or burn, it is left to harden until it is penetrated and becomes glassy. Also in the pot, over the lightly browned meat and hardened onions, then add the celery, parsley and parsnip roots, along with the carrot and bell pepper, all the vegetables cut into small cubes (cut with a knife, by hand). When the vegetables have hardened a little, gaining the taste of fat and smoke, pour about 3 liters of cold water on top. Add a little salt (be careful, the smokes already contain salt), put the peeled potatoes and cut them into cubes and let them boil. When the water starts to boil, add pepper, paprika, larch and tarragon. After 20 minutes of simmering, remove 1/3 of the already cooked potatoes and pass, then put back in the soup. After another 15 minutes, fill the soup with tomato paste or tomato juice, along with a cup of pre-heated sour borscht. While the pot is still on the fire, separately, in a deep plate, the sour cream and the yolks together mix well, for homogenization. In this composition of sour cream with yolks, add 2 tablespoons of hot soup from the pot, a little at a time, so as not to cut or "cheese", mix and then pour everything into the pot with the soup. Now is the time to adjust the taste with a little salt, if necessary, sprinkling the fresh, finely chopped parsley. After another 3 minutes of boiling, take it off the heat and leave it for a few minutes "to rest", then it can be served at the table.
- How to serve: smoked boyar soup is served hot, accompanied by toast or more potato potato polenta, left to cool and then cut into slices and, necessarily, with hot peppers.
Information: free specialized tourist assistance Bucovina - mobile infotourism 0741 405498 (info: itineraries, objectives of interest, tourist map, programs and circuits in progress, camps / excursions available, tourist events, traditions etc)
Free tourist support Bucovina: reservations are made by directly contacting the administrators / owners of qualitatively selected tourist structures in Bucovina
You have accessed tourist portal www.BucovinaCazare.ro - if the information you read now is useful to you, please recommend us further, giving LIKE and / or Shari. Thank you !
ACCOMMODATION BUCOVINA - permanently updated offers = rates set directly by the owners - low rates, no commission like BOOKING (no commission charged from tourists or owners) - CLICK HERE & gt & gt
Cauliflower soup with cream, potatoes and smoked Transylvanian style
Cauliflower soup with cream, potatoes and smoked & # 8211 in Transylvanian style. Soup recipe with cauliflower and smoked ribs. It can be soured with cabbage juice or sour cream. Soup recipes. Cauliflower recipes.
We really like cauliflower and cook it quite often. From cauliflower au gratin, cauliflower soufflé or breaded cauliflower to soups, broths or cauliflower salad with mayonnaise. I leave you with several cauliflower recipes at the end of the article. This time I made a cauliflower soup with cream, potatoes and smoked Transylvanian style. In fact, we do not use the term "soup" but soup or "zamă" (in the country). At home we say we made cauliflower soup, soup of potatoes, soup of salad, soup of beans with ciolan and so on
The mother often makes cauliflower soup but on the bones and fresh pork (breast, ribs). It is usually soured with tomatoes (summer) or tomato juice (winter). It is very tasty and without meat, in the fasting or vegan version & # 8211 see the recipe here.
Cauliflower soup with cream is very floury and tasty! It is full of smoked pieces (ham, bacon, kaiser or ribs), carrots, potatoes, onions and bunches of cauliflower. Sometimes I like to add it with cabbage dies (pickle juice). Whether it's sour or not, we eat it with cream. Yummy!
The taste and aromas specific to these Transylvanian soups are given by the homemade smokes we make every winter. I used a piece of raw, dried and smoked ham & # 8211 see here how come. Our homemade smokes they are the "foundation" of many traditional Transylvanian dishes.
From the quantities below it results approx. 4 L (10-12 servings) of cauliflower soup with cream, potatoes and smoked meat.
- 200 g smoked (ham, ribs, kaiser)
- 800 g cauliflower
- 3 potatoes
- 3 onions
- 1-2 carrots (depending on size)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon grated paprika
- 250 ml of cabbage juice (die) - optional
- 200 ml greasy cream with min. 24% fat - I recommend sweet cream for cream with 30% fat
- chopped green parsley