I boiled the carrot, I put the peeled potato on the small grater.
I chopped the spinach (I used frozen spinach) and hardened it with garlic in a little oil. I added salt.
I boiled 3 eggs, beat the other two eggs and mixed them with the breadcrumbs.
I fried the sausages in a little oil.
I mixed the minced meat with the grated potato, raw eggs and breadcrumbs, finely chopped parsley, crushed garlic and seasoned.
I spread the composition on a baking paper. On top I put spinach (I don't know why it didn't have a more intense color), boiled carrots, sausages and boiled eggs.
With the help of the paper, I rolled the meat and then transferred it to a tray.
I put it in the oven for an hour.
From time to time I splashed the fat in the tray.
It's sliced cold.
Minced meat roll
1. Put the minced meat in a bowl and knead well with eggs, soft butter, salt, pepper, hardened onions and marjoram. Line the tray with oil and breadcrumbs and arrange the roll in the tray. Put it in the hot oven.
2. Pour the oil into a kettle, let it heat up and add the flour. Quench with wine and then add sugar, pepper and tomato paste and simmer for a few minutes. Add salt and pepper and turn off the heat. Pour the sauce over the meat roll and leave it in the oven.
3. Remove the roll from the oven, allow to cool and slice. Serve with boiled green beans and seasoned with vinegar and garlic and sweet and sour sauce.
Meat roll recipe - the original version
- One egg (60 g)
- 2 chicken sausages (20 g)
- 2 medium-sized onions (80 g)
- A tablespoon and a half of salt (15 g)
- 20 g of chopped coriander
- A little ground black pepper
- 250 g of sliced turkey ham
- 45 g canned ham (4 tbsp)
- 700 g of minced pork or beef
- A tablespoon and a half of garlic (15 g)
- 250 g of cooked vegetables
Method of preparation
- Wash the vegetables well and place them on a plate.
- Beat the egg until the yolk and egg white mix well.
- Season the minced meat as follows: mix the chopped onion, garlic, salt, coriander and egg and add them to the meat.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Place the mixture on a rectangular aluminum foil and flatten the layer.
- The foil must be strong, so that it does not break when you roll it and put the preparation in the oven.
- Then start adding the filling over the meat roll. Add the chopped sausages, boiled vegetables and canned ham in the middle.
- Also, make sure that the filling is evenly distributed on the meat, but not to the edge.
- Then roll the meat and make sure there are no holes left.
- At the end, put the roll in a tray and bake it for 45 minutes. When ready, cut the roll into slices and serve with your favorite garnish.
Parmesan meat mince roll in bacon crust
Minced meat can be prepared in various ways. Meatballs, sarmale, bolognese sauce, roasts, are just a few options. Today I propose a roll with Parmesan cheese, in a crust braided with bacon. In order for a well-coiled roll to come out, which you can easily cut, I recommend you to use the process of beating the minced meat, about which I wrote a little more in detail here. This roll is very tasty both hot and cold, thinner sliced, to put on low-carb bread. Such a roll can also successfully replace the traditional Easter cake.
For a roll about 20 cm long
- 100 g thinly sliced bacon
- 500 g minced meat (mixture of beef or pork or chicken)
- 1 or
- ½ teaspoon salt, thyme, ground pepper or a favorite mix of meat spices
- 50 g race parmesan
On a shredder lined with cling film, make a braid of thin slices of bacon, with the side of the same length as the shape in which the roll will be baked. *
The minced meat mixes well with the egg, salt and spices, then pour a few times vigorously into the bowl. This process aims to tenderize the meat by compressing the fibers. As a result, the meat mixture becomes more malleable and retains its shape much better.
On another foil or baking paper greased with a little oil, spread the minced meat in a rectangle with a maximum thickness of 1 cm. Sprinkle evenly with grated Parmesan cheese.
With the help of foil / baking paper, the roll is formed, over which the bacon braid is wrapped. The roll is carefully placed in a cake tin lined with baking paper.
Place in the preheated oven at about 180 degrees C, for about 45-60 minutes, until the bacon on top is browned.
Before being cut, the roll is left to be slightly covered for about a quarter of an hour.
Look how straight and beautiful the slices were cut:
I show you a comparatively hasty roll, in which I did not use the procedure described above. It was a torment to cut it, and the Parmesan cheese was scattered and drained completely:
* if you don't want to bother with the braid, simply wrap the roll in slices of bacon next to it.
Chicken roll with olives wrapped in bacon
It is so simple and quick, not to mention how tasty and why not very good-looking that even the most clumsy in the kitchen could prepare it without any impediment!
Usually I do it when I have guests, it looks good on the set and is appreciated more than any other appetizer.
It can also be served hot with a mashed potato or a salad, but let's not talk too long and get to work!
For many other recipes with or without meat or fasting dishes and much more, find in the snacks section, click here or on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
- 500 g chicken breast
- 600 g boneless chicken legs
- 150 g pitted black olives
- 150 g red bell pepper
- 7 eggs
- 1 bunch of dill / parsley as you like
- 300 g raw sliced dried bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
We cut the bell pepper into small cubes
We pass the chicken legs through the meat grinder.
We cut the chicken breast into 1/1 cm cubes
Put all in a bowl with the remaining 3 raw eggs, chopped dill and spices. Mix well and set aside.
Wallpaper a cake pan with slices of bacon.
Put half of the minced meat on the bottom of the tray, press well to fill air gaps and make a ditch in which we put boiled eggs. We come with the other half of the minced meat, we press again very well and we use the table tray to sit well and to remove any air bubbles.
Wrap with the edges of the remaining bacon on the outside.
Bake for 1 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven. In case it browns too much on top, we can cover it with an aluminum foil and continue cooking.
We leave it to temper in the tray in which it was baked, after which we take it out and let it drain. Cut into slices and serve. It can be served both cold and hot with a garnish of potatoes or rice and a pickle salad, but it goes just as well with a fresh cabbage salad!
Minced meat roll
Chopped meat roll: 1 kg lean meat, 150 g bacon, 2 onions, 1 slice white bread (core) 1 raw egg, 4 hard boiled eggs, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon chopped greens 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs, lettuce or beets .
The meat is passed through the mincer together with the two finely chopped onions, raw or browned in lard, the soaked bread crumbs and the bacon. Add salt, pepper, chopped greens and raw egg. Everything mixes well. Lay a clean, well-soaked towel on the table. On it lies the rectangular shredder with the base three times the height. In the middle of the meat rectangle, place the hard-boiled (and cleaned) eggs in a row, one after the other. Lift the ends of the napkin so that the mince covers (covers) the eggs. The roll is placed slowly on a greased pan and greased with a soaked wedge on top.
In lard, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake for 1/2 hour. It is served cut into slices the thickness of a finger, garnished with lettuce or beetroot salad.
Porchetta meat roll & # 8211 An absolutely delicious Italian dish
The real Italian porchetta…. Have you ever tried? Aromatic, appetizing, with a crunchy crust, various spices and even orange peels - in Italy it is a delight! At international festivals, it is served with buns… sandwich with pork chop… You have to try it!
- 1-1.5 kg pork shoulder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons sage
- 3 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons dill seeds
- Olive oil to taste
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 6 cloves of garlic
Method of preparation:
Wash the meat under running water, cut it deep at a distance of a few cm from the edges.
Spread it out like a slice, make a cut parallel to the table.
Next, cut sideways in places where the strip of meat has thicker pieces. This is necessary for the meat to marinate better.
Grease the meat with olive oil and salt it.
Sprinkle with pepper, dill seeds, rosemary and finely chopped sage. Crush the garlic and place it evenly over the meat together with the grated orange peel.
Salt it and season it with what's left…
Tie it with a kitchen thread and leave it in the fridge for 3-4 hours or even at night…
Preheat the oven to 230 degrees. Grease the pan with olive oil and sprinkle the meat with it. Bake for 20 minutes, then lower the temperature to 120 degrees and cook for another 60 minutes.
After removing it, cover with aluminum foil and wait 10 minutes. Ready!
Classic meat roll
Sausages are what makes the difference in this recipe! We use a successful combination of sweet and hot, and the result is guaranteed!
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup onion
1 celery stalk, chopped
1 chopped carrot
1/2 cup chopped green onions
3 crushed garlic cloves
2 teaspoons worchestershire sauce
2/3 cup ketchup
700 g minced beef
300 g chopped hot sausages
1 cup breadcrumbs
2 beaten eggs
1/3 cup chopped parsley
Method of preparation
Preheat the oven. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped onion (all green), celery stalks, carrots and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Cover with a lid for another 5 minutes, until the carrots are soft. Mix. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the Worchestershire sauce and a third cup of ketchup. Leave it on the fire for another minute and set aside to cool.
When the vegetables have cooled, place them in a bowl with the minced beef, sausage, eggs, breadcrumbs and parsley. Mix well with your hands.
Pine the mixture into a cake tin and press lightly to set. Cover with the remaining ketchup.
Leave in the oven for an hour. Take it out and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then you take it out of shape and you can cut it into thicker slices.
Easter Recipes: Lamb Pulp Roll. Method of preparation
Bone the pulp and cut into large pieces. The meat is pricked with a knife, where pieces of garlic are inserted. On the opposite side, sprinkle with dried rosemary or other spices, according to preference. Finely chop the green onion, dill and parsley.
The minced meat is mixed with an egg or two, salt, pepper and chopped greens. This mixture is placed over the large piece of meat with garlic and spices. Roll and bind with a fork, then grease the roll well with oil and sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper. Grease the pan with oil and place the roll.
Cut the dried onion into rounds and place over the roll with bay leaves. Add over 2-3 cups of water and bake for about an hour. 15 minutes before removing from the oven, add the red wine. Good appetite!
Delicious minced meat roll, which I always enjoyed at my grandmother's party! So fine, juicy and tasty that it melts in your mouth!
The minced meat roll is a juicy and tasty delicacy, which disappears in an instant from the table! We present you a roll recipe, which will be a real star at the holiday table. Rolling is a delicacy that can be easily prepared at home. Get a warm red and flavorful dish with juicy filling. Surprise your loved ones with a real culinary masterpiece.
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Add the minced meat, egg, salt and spices to a bowl. Stir.
2. Peel and cut the onion into cubes. Fry the onion in a hot pan with oil until golden brown.
3. Boil the eggs, peel them and put them through a large grater. Mix the eggs with the fried onion.
4. Line the baking tray with aluminum foil and grease it with oil. Arrange the minced meat on the foil, forming a rectangular top. Cover it with the egg and onion filling. Keep a distance of 1 cm from the edges.
5. Using the foil, roll the meat. Glue the edge of the aluminum foil so that the juice stays inside. Place the pan in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 40-50 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven. Test the toothpicks & # 8211 remove one end of the foil and stick the roll with a toothpick. If the juice is transparent - the roll is ready. Enjoy with pleasure.